1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who can answer these BYC questions I've got?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The4Chickeneers, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I joined BYC on March 20th, 2013.[​IMG] I have a few questions for you BYC experts and flock masters.
    My first question is: how do I respond to threads on the home page? I can only view posts by other members and I am sure that u know how to do it. I will ask more questions when they come to me. Thanks for all help you can give me!!!![​IMG]

2. By "threads on the home page" I mean comments posted on those pages.

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Can you click the blue "Post A Reply" button at the top and bottom of the page?

I think I'm not clear on what you are asking.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks!! I will try what you suggested, redsoxs.
    BYC gives such warm welcomes![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. OK I just found out how to do it. Thanks a ton redsoxs and drumsticks diva!

My second question is: where can I find forums where people tell many funny stories and episodes they've had with their chickens? any info or links would be much appreciated!! If you want me to post some on this forum, please tell me!

7. My third question is: can I view everyone who is subscribed to me on a certain page?
    (speaking of which, please subscribe!)
    Thanks again BYC!!![​IMG]

8. missnu01

missnu01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2012
    As soon as I post a reply to a thread then I get subscribed to that thread...So, I'm not sure if you can view everyone who is subscribed.

9. ok so is there a way if, for example, you subscribed to me, would I be able to know that?

10. missnu01

missnu01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2012
    Well technically I am subscribed now...did you know? Nope, you can't tell. People can tell you, or you can just notice that they seem to show up in your thread over and over...Lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by