Who can help me on duck food?

Fluffygirl

Chirping
Mar 22, 2022
campbell county tn
I need to get my some more food and saw this. Is this ok to feed? This says duck feed. But for some reason I though this was to much protein.

Attachments

• 882018D8-6F4D-4B35-9AA1-2B3D0E20A0B0.jpeg
    882018D8-6F4D-4B35-9AA1-2B3D0E20A0B0.jpeg
    716.6 KB · Views: 8
I find higher levels of protein actually better for my ducks. Mine get 20% protein and look really healthy on it. They also really need that extra protein when they molt.

A lot of the high protein levels is because of a worry around angle wing. I have been trying to find the papers about it and am starting to gather the conclusion that high protein is over 30% protein. But I need to look further into this.

I find higher levels of protein actually better for my ducks. Mine get 20% protein and look really healthy on it. They also really need that extra protein when they molt.

A lot of the high protein levels is because of a worry around angle wing. I have been trying to find the papers about it and am starting to gather the conclusion that high protein is over 30% protein. But I need to look further into this.
I’ve read and have been told higher protein can cause angel wing. And they do not need that much protein.

I need to get my some more food and saw this. Is this ok to feed? This says duck feed. But for some reason I though this was to much protein.
I used to feed my ducks that food and every bag had mold in them and I had to just throw them away. It’s unlikely yours will but make sure just in case lol

Back
Top Bottom