Who can reply last on this thread?

Woah... how many wings does that dragon have?
3 pairs. The idea is that they have two webbed wings that they regularly use and what appears to just be feathers on their back unfold into a third pair (because drawing 3 pairs of wings is a pain).
They’re my “celestial”, stupidly overpowered “forsight,mind reading,animus” oc lol.

You and Poopins ocs are gorgeous btw. I live the spikey type things on yours
@-Kiwi- did the artwork for both of them. They are for a roleplay we are working on currently. Mine is a fantribe called a Lunarwing, also by at @-Kiwi-. The spines have glowing tufts on the end, adding to the "celestial" effect of the Lunarwings, kinda like how Nightwings have the extra silver scales.

Dude, foresight, telepathy, and animus...
talk about OP, lol
it's like, Darkstalker relived, lol

@-Kiwi- did the artwork for both of them. They are for a roleplay we are working on currently. Mine is a fantribe called a Lunarwing, also by at @-Kiwi-. The spines have glowing tufts on the end, adding to the "celestial" effect of the Lunarwings, kinda like how Nightwings have the extra silver scales.

talk about OP, lol
*crashes through wall* SUMMONED???

talk about OP, lol
There’s a whole story behind it but she’s kinda supposed to be a messenger of death tasked with making sure the whole world doesn’t cease to exist (another long story). They are one of 4 animus which in this story just means they have been blessed with massive quantities of life magic. (Though she’s ✨special✨ because she’s like 70 percent just death magic (don’t judge I know it sounds stupid). Their decision are bound to making sure the timeline goes the right way which means they sometimes have to get a little murdery. Honestly half of their story is just me being like “im bored imma make an absurd fanfic type scenario”.
I don’t use them in any actual role play for obvious reasons lol

Back
Top Bottom