Who deserves the most sympathy?

The story says "Chancellor said Fry once climbed a silo with a rifle. Another time he tried to buy a bullet-resistant vest, saying he wanted to shoot cops, the officer said."

That's why I just can't decide what to think about this story...I mean, chances are he is just a harmless small town character. You never know, though.

I could see myself breaking my dog out of the pound too..
lol.png

Like they said..others WOULD have taken that dog in so it wasnt killed.
The town was just being vindictive and killed the dog.
And to put a old man in jail because he broke a dog out of a pound... Just sick.
While they let the child molersters live next door to you...
Dont even get me started...

Sounds like the man may have some mental issues, in which case I feel for him AND the police department. If we don't have the appropriate facilities to handle the mentally ill in our larger cities, chances are, where he lives is going to be even less equiped. It's a no-win situation for both parties.
I think the biggest part of my sympathies lie with the dog, who was totally innocent in the whole situation. Seems like the whole thing could've been avoided if the son had at least retrieved the dog from the pound!

Everyone gets treated equally under the law, whether they have been annoying before or not.

I think it could have been handled differently, but if any tv paper, web or radio news report ever published all the facts of a case, I'd stab myself with a spork in the eye.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom