Who DIDN'T get what they wanted from Santa? What?

I got what I always didn't know I wanted. My super duper BF bought me a set of 8 gorgeous Star Trek mugs. I had a Capt. Kirk already, but it got dropped and is now in less than mint condition. I'm still debating with myself over whether to use them or not. Doggone collectibles! They sit there looking all shiny and alluring, just waiting to be broken.
My xmas day is everything I could ask for, enjoying the company of three fat, whining cats, one bewildered dog and a house hen. Of course, if the hen doesn't chill out a little I'm force feeding her some of my Turkey and 7. Good times!
cool.png

I didn't win lotto, but....

I have a ham in the slow cooker, sweet potatoes baking, and the new AC/DC cd playing. Life is good
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
woot.gif
Super cool gift (I have a SIL who is a Star Trek freak and would have mug envy)!!!! Your cats LET you keep collectibles????????? Maybe mine aren't fat enough....kinda like chickens, the fatter they are the lower they stay????

Glad some people were let down. That's all I am gonna say 'cause I am soooooooooooooooooo on my good behavior today.
hide.gif

Quote:
woot.gif
Super cool gift (I have a SIL who is a Star Trek freak and would have mug envy)!!!! Your cats LET you keep collectibles????????? Maybe mine aren't fat enough....kinda like chickens, the fatter they are the lower they stay????

Glad some people were let down. That's all I am gonna say 'cause I am soooooooooooooooooo on my good behavior today.
hide.gif

You have good behaviour? I don't buy it.

Quote:
woot.gif

hide.gif

You have good behaviour? I don't buy it.

LOL Well, alright, my kids are TRYING to teach me, anyway!!!!
gig.gif
I am a pretty good student.
smile.png

Well I been putting it on my list every year but I know its to big to fit in the sleigh. A Maserati. Maybe one day he will get a big enough sleigh for it? If not my second choice is a dark red Lamborghini.

Quote:
Now won't you be disappointed when Santa shows up with 8 reindeer harnessed to a Maserati? You'll never get the poo off, and Santa may find it too sexy to part with.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom