Who do we have here?

I am loving having these girls to pour love into after the passing of our 14yo Border Collie… love needs somewhere to go and as it turns out for me it’s been in this cute lil flock of mine♥️
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs
@Tookie thank you! I was pretty certain this is what the combo was but was second guessing based on Blue Andalusian stock photos. It is helpful to know because the Blue Andalusian is the biggest pain that I’m bordering on dislike for her while the Jem is the sweetest, most fun gal and, while I know traits aren’t necessarily breed specific I can’t say I’d want more Andalusians at this moment 🙄🙄
Their behaviors match the breed, haha. Blue Andalusians are a more skittish breed, while Sapphire Jems are sweet.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs

Their behaviors match the breed, haha. Blue Andalusians are a more skittish breed, while Sapphire Jems are sweet.
Thank you so much!! We miss our pup deeply and one day will have another black and white running the property.

As for Blue Andalusians…. Never again 😂

I have three blue australorps and the look alike but the feet tell me they aren’t blue australorps my have gray/slate colored legs feet, and the foot pads are pink

Back
Top Bottom