Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Quote:
Muffins are baked in a muffin pan.....we bake in a cast iron baking pan. We also use either salt pork or ham hocks in beans.
droolin.gif
You should come over for dinner sometime. I have a feeling you would leave with a new appreciation for sweet cornbread.......and brunettes with natural red highlights.
wink.png

Sorry if I ruined it for the rest of you girls.
idunno.gif
It is hard to compete with sweet cornbread.

gig.gif

hide.gif

In a muffin pan or pan still the mix is the same........sweet its a muffin.....oh yes real cornbread baked in cast iron pans.

Quote:
Muffins are baked in a muffin pan.....we bake in a cast iron baking pan. We also use either salt pork or ham hocks in beans.
droolin.gif
You should come over for dinner sometime. I have a feeling you would leave with a new appreciation for sweet cornbread.......and brunettes with natural red highlights.
wink.png

Sorry if I ruined it for the rest of you girls.
idunno.gif
It is hard to compete with sweet cornbread.

gig.gif

hide.gif

In a muffin pan or pan still the mix is the same........sweet its a muffin.....oh yes real cornbread baked in cast iron pans.

Yeah Yeah Yeah ...... you would probably put sugar in grits too.
roll.png
It is ok ..... I still like you
hugs.gif
..... even if you are from.....way up there....where the cold causes the tastebuds to short circuit.
tongue2.gif

Just for the record . I HAVE ATE SWEET CORNBREAD.......better than NO cornbread........but makes my milk and cornbread mix to sweet.

Plus girl I'm dating is a brunette with red highlights.......

Make it my birthday ,thats in July....need a early start.....fish net I like them tall too......long legs in fish nets.....
ya.gif

Last edited:
You're looking for a woman you can catch with a fishnet, Deerman?

As in...MERMAID? A red headed mermaid?

You've been having too much to drink with your cornbread...

Quote:
Taz, it's time to break out those pictures wearing those fishnet stockings.
love.gif
Deerman, early Happy Birthday. Mine is coming up too.

Back
Top Bottom