Who eles is getting hit?

Teresaann24

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Eastern, Kentucky
By these storms and wind storm?

It's pretty bad here in ky and it hasn't even hit us yet in eastern ky.
We have had high winds and rain so far.

We are in a tornado watch and server thunderstorm warning..Winds to exceed to 70 miles per hour.

I'm worried about my chickens Iv braved this wind to go outside and check on everyone.

I did alot of things yesterday to get ready for this storm in perparing my chickens for the blast,

How is everyone eles doing?

It is supposed to be heading this way. We have a wind advisory and thunderstorm warning for tonight til tomorrow night. I think they have downgraded it a little today though. Now they are only calling for 35 mph winds with gusts over 50 mph.

Hope the storms don't turn out to be too bad for you or anyone else
fl.gif

It's over here now and I am glad it wasn't so bad. Not any real damage here at my house just tossed my kids swing set around and some of their outside toys and uprooted my brothers basket ball goal.

We saw a beautiful rainbow afterwards. A double one to be exact it was beautiful!

I got to go out and check all my chickens everyone is doing ok just a little frizzed from the wind..LOL..but everyone is doing fine..It's a good thing I decided to do the underground fencing or maybe it would have blew up.

This is the only damage we saw here.
SDC11716.jpg

SDC11717.jpg

And this is the beautifulness after the storm.
SDC11718.jpg

SDC11719.jpg

Look closly and you can see the double rainbow
SDC11720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom