Who else has bought blue Partridge bramas from chicks in bloom?

ChickenObsession

Songster
Jul 5, 2018
Has anybody dealt with chicks in bloom she is a private breeder located in Oklahoma I was wondering why she doesn't not have a website and not very reviews on the internet as anybody else works with her and how did you like your chickens do you have pictures of them thank you

Has anybody dealt with chicks in bloom she is a private breeder located in Oklahoma I was wondering why she doesn't not have a website and not very reviews on the internet as anybody else works with her and how did you like your chickens do you have pictures of them thank you
I've not dealt with her, nor know who she is. However, I have 3 local private breeders I use here in FL and none of them have websites. My guess would be it's simply not their thing, by either not being tech savvy enough to run it, or simply not feeling the need to pay for a web management service.

Have you considered just asking her why she doesn't have a website? Unless someone here is a personal friend of hers, I can't imagine anyone being able to answer that part of your question. Not all breeders are focused on web sales. Besides hatcheries, nobody I've bought birds from has their own site.

I agree with @Trimurtisan - likely small and not web focused. Is there a fb page? Sometimes that is a prime way a person uses the web with a small business.

I’ve done business with 2 small hatcheries and a large one too. The small ones have websites, but no pictures, very basic, and hardly updated. I guess just not the area they focus on.

Back
Top Bottom