1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

who else is stuck in the 80s?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by hypnofrogstevie, Mar 10, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I need to know who else is stcu into the 80s? I still play mario on my NES. I listen to duranduran, depeche mode. ACDC, and a bunch of other artist. I still got my atari 2600 hooked up [​IMG]

2. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    I bought a refurbished NES at a CD shop, my old one was long wore out. I LOVE the original Nintendo, with Mario and the Zelda games. I have the Gamecube disc with the older Zelda games on it too. And now a DS with Mario World, and Zelda...Phantom hourglass I think...

I love 80's music too. And of course the older cartoons [​IMG]

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Paging (I think?) Wooden Pony! If I remember correctly, she's the one who loves LA Guns! LOL

4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    how about A-tem and miami vice! I mean anything 80s. shows, movies (breakfast club), games (oregon trail)

5. CHICKENHEAD

CHICKENHEAD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2008
    Hey!! whats wrong with being stuck in the 80's? Duran Duran, and acdc is awesome so is Nintendo!

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    hey bro I never said it was a bad thing lol. My mom put a christmas story dvd on marathon mode

7. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I love the 80s! I was in college then and it's still my favorite music. [​IMG]

8. BrahmaMama

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Bowling For Soup-1985 [​IMG]

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    hey its my fave song. see in my sig. makes me more prioud of my birth year [​IMG]

10. BrahmaMama

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Quote:Yep, good song [​IMG] I like alot of BFS songs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by