Who else is totally grossed out by FAT????

idk, its just omething about us guys your right though daddy chewed the fat many of nite, i always chew it, and my boys chew it,

GAG! Girstle grosses me out too!!!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
everyone say the fat on bacon is the best, i alway bacon was just about all fat as i dont recall ever seeing lean bacon, does it exsist? and what about jowl bacon now thats good and fatty

Quote:
Oh geez lol my dad is the same way, he grew up extremely poor and they HAD to eat everything on thier plate, to this day he still cleans my plate off if I can’t eat everything...
sickbyc.gif

I have to cut off all the fatty parts on grand daughters meats.
with her its a texture issue.
Dog doesnt mind though hubby has a fit when I feed it to the dog. most times I have to split the spoils between hubby and puppy
roll.png

Quote:
yea, or ol soggy fat on a cheap waffle house steak, now thats yuuummmmmy:lol:

sickbyc.gif
Ugh! You're gonna make me blow chunks on my computer!

I don't mind crispy like bacon, and if it weren't for hamburger we'd probably be vegetarians, but the big blobs on steaks and chops and such?
sickbyc.gif

And my dad seems to always leave the worst fatty part of the meat for me, then complain when I give the fat to the dogs!

And don't even get me started on ribs! The fat and the bones?!?!? Double
sickbyc.gif

Oh and how about sausages? Totally do not do them. They HIDE the fat in plain sight in them. After you bite into it you can see all those little white things in there (they are everywhere too) and they are rubbery? UUHHHH

my son has been a vegetarian for a couple of months now, his main reasons are fat and veins. Before he became a vegetarian if I didn't trim his meat he would get so grossed out. He also would pick it apart looking for veins, used to drive me crazy!

YES!! I am! I remember as a kid I would pick the fat off the bacon before I would eat it and my stepdad would grumble and tell me to stop wasting it. I even peel the skin off my fried chicken because of the consistency. EWWWWWWWWWW
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom