Who else should be SLEEPING, rather than BYCing?

Me! I should be sleeping too. I can't think of anything better to do when I can't sleep. I mean, think about this list, BYC or scrub toilet, BYC or sweep and mop, BYC or vacuum...see....BYC gave me a better offer

I'd rather be sleeping too.....but I got up with a sick cat. He's better, but now it's almost time to go to work! Sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon. Your sleeping smiley is cute!

Last edited:
I woke up in pain a couple of hours ago. I'd rather be sleeping, too. Although, now it's almost time to get up. I have to admit that I read a couple of funny posts. I laughed out loud when someone said a really ignorant, nutty, mean person sounded like a window licker.
lau.gif

Shoot, now I can't remember who said that! I'm also thinking of a slightly weird dog I knew, that would lick a window for hours...

I laughed out loud when someone said a really ignorant, nutty, mean person sounded like a window licker.

yuckyuck.gif

too early..for laughter..stop it​

I'm here. I've gotten into a weird sleep pattern lately for some reason. I've been waking up anywhere from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. and can't go back to sleep.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom