Who feels lucky?

Quote:
Yea! No kidding! David is laid off again and Casey (our black and white pit mix) tore a ligament in her leg while playing at Silverwood, so she'll need surgery as soon as I start work after the new year begins.
th.gif

Shelby you just benefitted from my typo. Look at yer name.

hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
Thanks!! Not sure what your typo was...but I like it!
wee.gif

Quote:
Shelby you just benefitted from my typo. Look at yer name.

hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

I could not for the life of me change the order to just 1, so I bought three!!! LOL!

Quote:
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

I could not for the life of me change the order to just 1, so I bought three!!! LOL!

Now I have to figure out what my title will be. Maybe that will be tomorrow tasks. I have a 10 page paper that I have to finish tonight. It's on the Owens Valley fault...interesting, but it is taking up too many brain cells to be creative right now.
lol.png

Quote:

Now I have to figure out what my title will be. Maybe that will be tomorrow tasks. I have a 10 page paper that I have to finish tonight. It's on the Owens Valley fault...interesting, but it is taking up too many brain cells to be creative right now.
lol.png

OOOO The Owens Valley has a lot of history with earthquakes!!!! ROCKS!!!

Quote:
lol.png

OOOO The Owens Valley has a lot of history with earthquakes!!!! ROCKS!!!

ha ha! I thought you'd like that! Big 'ol Magnitude 7.5 - 8.0 in 1872. It produced a tsunami on the Owens Lake (15 meters deep at the time...didn't get sucked dry until 1915-ish).

Quote:

lol.png

What about Barking Chickens?

Quote:
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Debi you are to kind.

Back
Top Bottom