Who has a 4200 Farm Innovator incubator?

I have the same incubator. The temperature jumped to 102° 4 times. I have a terrible hatch rate. 16 hatched. 2 days early! Having problems with curled up feet .
I ordered an Egg O Meter thermometer. But it won't work at all. :-(

Last edited:
Do you keep it in a room with a window that is causing it to heat up? Mine fluctuates a small amount but doesn't get that high. Mine hatched early to starting on day 18 and all were healthy with a 66% hatch rate

I just bought a farm innovator 4200,first eggs due next week end.My temp guage on top is pretty acurite but not the humidlty,thats off by 20%.Customer service sucks,I have emailed twice with no response,so customer service is not a priority.Temp does go up and down a couple degrees.

"I've noticed the screen is up on the corners and the eggs roll around. Any suggestions on how to secure it?"

I haven't come across that problem yet. What if you lay the eggs on a thin washcloth or some type of rubber shelf liner (the kind that has holes and is skid proof so they don't roll around)
hu.gif

I'm very new at this so you may want to wait for a more experience answer!

Last edited:
I nailed it down finally but it will be tough to get it out if needed but oh well I couldn't stand how it wasn't flat (I have the model without the fan and turner.

I had to use thumb tacks to keep the edges down and I lne it with the rubbery shelf liner for easier clean up and to protect their little feet from the wire. I wanted the little guys to have something softer to lay on too just out of the shell :)

I want to find a plastic mesh to replace the metal if possible. It has to stay removable obviously sine it needs to be sanitized if using as a hatcher

Last edited:
I used small rocks on each corner with my other bator that had that problem,they also keep the temp more stable .I warmed them in hot water before putting them in the bator

Back
Top Bottom