who has a myspace?

All of my friends on myspace are my family, chicken people and people that I haven't seem since high school.

Myspace ia a great way to find old friends. You can do a search by what high school you went to and even the dates you were there and you can reconnect with people you haven't seen in forever. I've been out of school for 7 years and I'm finding people on there that I haven't seen since then.

I think my profile is nice and it was very easy to set up:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74210185

I never got into it because I was spending time worrying about family emembers who were abusing it.
A neice got into some real trouble and almost had the police shut her site down. Then a friend's child sent some naughty pics to a boy. So I made my 14 year old show me her site and all the other sites she visits regularly. She was really good about showing me around, though! And I even checked her history info and it backed up what she'd told/showed me.

Then I showd her how easy it is to get some info from the web, and she realized why I worry so much. She was already good about no personal stuff (guess the lectures sank in) but she thought we were blowing things out of proportion over the buddy and the cousin.

After all the drama, I found the chicken world, and had no desire to play in the myspace world. I like it here
smile.png

I did a my space account about two weeks ago because my girlfriend that I've known for 17 years got married back in July and she had her wedding pics on it. I couldn't access them because I didn't have my own account. So I made one so I could look at the pictures. I did find out though that you can make your own backgrounds, so my layout is of my babies who are 2 months old now. My addy is

http://profile.myspace.com/countrygrowin

Last edited:
Mine is in my signature.. I have it set as private.. but just let me know you are with BYC and I will add you!!!
However my pictures are open for public.. Most of them, so you can see all my animals! Add me if you'd like!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom