who has a myspace?

Hehe, looks like some people get defensive about their myspace pages. Well, it is just my opinion.

I've tried the facebook thing back in college when it was exclusive to only college affiliated people. Now it is open to everyone, to compete with myspace and whatnot. Can't say I really got into that. So I have tried something similar. You can coordinate social events and whatnot in it, and that made it a bit easier to find social gatherings before graduation. Nothing like a bunch of engineers standing around with their hands in their pockets, on the other side of the yard from all the girls...
lol.png

And I do agree with the poster that parents should check their children's myspace pages as posting personal information online can be very dangerous, and kids often don't see that.

Enjoy your myspace pages!

Sheesh... I can't even load pictures into the computer to share with all you chicken people, let alone do a myspace.
roll.png

But I also prefer this site for my measly socializing anyway.
smile.png

I added everyone who put up their myspace addresses.. I hope all add me!! Just so you know my name on myspace should come up "Patti w/ an I" That is me!!
smile.png

Quote:
Oh, the girls were there, you just gotta look at something other than your feet! hahaha. Or maybe... us female engineers don't look female enough??? :p.

As for myspace... I don't have one either. Never got into that thing. Not even the facebook that used to be for college students only. I update that oh... once a year?

Back
Top Bottom