Who has Bantam Leghorns? **Edited to add photos

AussieSharon

Songster
12 Years
Dec 18, 2007
Virginia
Today I purchased 4 Bantam White Leghorns from Bishopschickens. They are the sweetest and friendliest little chickens.

I was wondering who else has Bantam Leghorns and where they got them from? The hatcheries don't seem to have them.

Last edited:
I have some and will be showing pictures of them next week in the white leghorn show in online poultry show section.
big_smile.png

I was mad at them a while back, for eating a baby pigeon, and was going to get rid of them but I changed my mind.
wink.png

ETA: yes mine a really lovely too and sweety pie personalities. One of them lays a slightly off-white egg. Are you going to show pictures of yours? I would love to see them.

Last edited:
my friend who ive gotten some of my chickens from has then she has white and light brown, he daughter shows them and she got them from a hatchery out of minnesota. i can get you the email address of the people that run it if you want.

"One place" has some(different colors) but they are so darn expensive and everytime I have called them for information they were so rude to me that I decided to go elsewhere with my business.

I had to replace the name with one place because I didnt want to break the rules
wink.png

I have a customer who asked me to adopt his leghorn bantam because its the sweetest bird in the world (and his favorite) but he got chicks this spring and a surprise rooster developed out of the chicks. He is so afraid of him hurting his baby. So knowing i have a bantam coop he wants me to take her. I did not know it was all of them......i thought it was just his. I feel sorry for it to have to join a new flock alone
sad.png
Maybe this weekend. Can you post pics of yours??????

Back
Top Bottom