Who has ever smashed an egg or eggs in your pocket(s)?!?!

*I* have not my oldest kid did though
lau.gif
she went to break up a fight between the drakes with a chicken egg in her pocket.. yep, you know where i am going .. broke egg in pocket! Now i had to admit i have dropped a few
hide.gif

Fentressfarmer and Going Quackers, I hope neither of y'all ever have one break in a pocket!!!
tongue.png
It really is so much more gross in a pocket than on the floor!!!
sickbyc.gif
And I know the floor is bad enough!

Our barn is ten miles from our house and I'm like you guys, but I have to drive to go feed and water and collect the eggs.. Well, I haven't done the pocket smash yet but I did manage to put banty eggs in the cup holder in my pickup.. and then for what ever reason I shoved it closed. Hubby, needless to say, was not so happy with me.. So now I have empty egg cartons in each vehicle. As I'm typing this, I'm realising I left eggs on the bumper last night.. omg!

I do this at least once a week. D'oh! I have a utility sink at the back door and I always stop to wash up after collecting eggs. The edge of the sink is EXACTLY at pocket level. I lean in to lather up and the next thing I know my front is all warm and wet. Needless to say, my poor "chicken coat" is wearing a bit thin from all of the laundering. I once had a pocket filled with about 4-5 eggs and I dropped one out on the ground as I was latching the run door, As I leaned over to pick up the broken egg, I lost another. Without thinking, I reached for the second egg and they all came tumbling out right on my shoes.

Fentressfarmer and Going Quackers, I hope neither of y'all ever have one break in a pocket!!!  :p   It really is so much more gross in a pocket than on the floor!!!  :sick   And I know the floor is bad enough! 
Only good thing about dropping on the floor is easy cleanup! My little heeler Bonnie wishes I would drop more she loves eggs!!! :)

Quote:
My dogs are the same way.. they get raw eggs every day.. so I have to be careful when I bring in hatching eggs!
They look at the eggs. look at me.. tail wags.. look at the eggs.. look back at me.. look back at the eggs... tail stops wagging when they begin to stare at the eggs as if to levitate them from the counter to their food dishes..

Back
Top Bottom