Who has Red crested red Polish besides me, I wanna see some pics. :)

Quote:
How old are your blues? the lighter ones may be the pullets and the darker ones maybe the cockerels, i learned that from breeding my blues.

I wanna see some ADULTS!... the real thing. Red Crested Red!

9574_thread_useless.jpg

I would love to see some "pichers" as well. I am thinking of ordering some of these myself. I had heard that Ideals reds were black tailed reds and that the crests were white. I will be interested to see if those crests are red. I would like red crested red much better.

OK Shay20 here are the pics I promised They are 15 weeks I checked my records Today is the first day they have seen the sun so their run is soggy and they are alittle rain worn still but it will give you an idea. The do not have black on their tails it is more of a greenish feathering they are not bearded either. I also notice a few have 2 or 3 white feathers in their crests
1737_img_0700.jpg

1737_img_0702.jpg

1737_img_0703.jpg

Awwww I Love them thank you so much for the pics, cant wait till mine grow up,
celebrate.gif

I have agold laced that has a couple white feathers in her haed crest, not show quility there, but she is so adorible.

My daughter raised the bearded polish and I think they are so much prettier than the non bearded. I dont know if her rooster is still on the BYC breeds but her gold laced roo Ozzie had his picture up there he was georgous.

Quote:
They are pretty nice for hatchery. Very cute!! It looks like they will carry their tails appropriately (at an angle), is that what you're thinking too? Pictures never do anybody's chickens justice, unless you are a pro
wink.png
I like their color. I was instructed by DH to just go and order from a hatchery since I can't find any breeders, but I haven't been hearing very good reports about Ideal so far this year. Should I possibly go with another hatchery, or would you buy from Ideal again?

Quote:
They are pretty nice for hatchery. Very cute!! It looks like they will carry their tails appropriately (at an angle), is that what you're thinking too? Pictures never do anybody's chickens justice, unless you are a pro
wink.png
I like their color. I was instructed by DH to just go and order from a hatchery since I can't find any breeders, but I haven't been hearing very good reports about Ideal so far this year. Should I possibly go with another hatchery, or would you buy from Ideal again?

I like Ideal, I once had a White crested blue polish that i bought as a chick from a store that ordered from ideal, and i brought him to show and he got a BV, And a small cash award.

Back
Top Bottom