1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who has the best price item+shipping on Hovabator Genesis?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by PeuAPeu, Oct 24, 2012.

1. PeuAPeu

PeuAPeu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2012
    Alabama
    I am looking to buy an incubator to see how successful I will be with it. I have read that the HovaBator Genesis ia the best to go with. I first want to know how you all feel about the egg turner. I was going to get it but if it is a waste then I will buy te incubator only. Also, who has the best prices?

2. GAQuail

GAQuail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2012
    Bishop, Georgia
    Yes get the egg turner. The best prices I have seen are from GQF directly or a couple of sellers on ebay. If you buy it on ebay make sure your are getting the 1588 Genesis with the digital display. There is no model # difference between the older 1588 Gensis that does not have the digital display and the newer one which does have the digital display. If you order direct from GQF you are assured of getting the newest model with the digital display.

3. PeuAPeu

PeuAPeu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2012
    Alabama
    Thank you! I will make sure to get the digital one. I want the most user friendly one there is and I have read that this one fits the bill.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by