Who here is into Photography?

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I am just an amateur 14 year old with an iPhone.
I have a whole lot more than this.

Last edited:

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
I am just an amateur 14 year old with an iPhone.
I have a whole lot more than this.

Great captures. I will say it till I'm blue in the face, it is seldom about equipment, it is ALL about artistry, creativity and composition. You have a good eye, keep up the good work. And kudos for using what you have to the best, not just saying "I can't take great pics b/c I don't have ................... "

Great captures.  I will say it till I'm blue in the face, it is seldom about equipment, it is ALL about artistry, creativity and composition.  You have a good eye, keep up the good work.  And kudos for using what you have to the best, not just saying "I can't take great pics b/c I don't have ................... "

Thanks! My Moms best friend is a professional photographer and she is going to give me lessons and I will intern for her when I'm legally able to get a job. I have a whole lot more pictures. The pixelation for posting from a mobile phone is horrible on here.

Thanks! My Moms best friend is a professional photographer and she is going to give me lessons and I will intern for her when I'm legally able to get a job. I have a whole lot more pictures. The pixelation for posting from a mobile phone is horrible on here.
Yes you have to make the file size so small, but that also protects your images, no one can get a good enough image to make it worth stealing. lol

Back
Top Bottom