Who here is into Photography?

I have a Canon T2i DSLR. Nothing fancy, but I love using it. Got a telephoto lens for Christmas and I can't wait until the weather warms up, my hummingbirds come back for the summer and I can learn to use it. In the meantime, here are a few I have taken with it.
A humming bird got trapped in our garage yesterday and I caught him. He sat on my hand for about ten minutes.

Last edited:
A humming bird got trapped in our garage yesterday and I caught him. He sat on my hand for about ten minutes.

Oh, you are so lucky! I mean, it wasn't lucky that he got trapped in there, but so lucky you were able to get this kind of photograph! He looks so contented in your hand. I'm so glad you posted these! I had one decide my nostril looked interesting - try sitting still with a hummingbird tongue in your nose! And of course, there would have been no way to get a picture of that! What a selfie that would have been!

Oh, you are so lucky!  I mean, it wasn't lucky that he got trapped in there, but so lucky you were able to get this kind of photograph!  He looks so contented in your hand.  I'm so glad you posted these!  I  had one decide my nostril looked interesting - try sitting still with a hummingbird tongue in your nose!  And of course, there would have been no way to get a picture of that!  What a selfie that would have been!  

Wow! Haha! My cats were jumping on the freezer to get him. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom