Who here is into Photography?

I have a Canon T2i DSLR. Nothing fancy, but I love using it. Got a telephoto lens for Christmas and I can't wait until the weather warms up, my hummingbirds come back for the summer and I can learn to use it. In the meantime, here are a few I have taken with it.

@Blooie those are amazing
Aww, thank you! I'm afraid in the summer I don't get much else done besides sitting on the deck with the camera trained on the feeders. I have suction cup feeders on many of my windows and will take the camera to whichever room I'm in, set it up on a table at the window, then just wait. Eventually one or two come around. I am so excited that I got a telephoto lens! I haven't used one before, so I'm looking forward to learning. My dream is someday take a photography class, but I'm so busy right now it will have to wait.

I've so enjoyed cruising through these pages and seeing everyone's pictures.

Aww, thank you! I'm afraid in the summer I don't get much else done besides sitting on the deck with the camera trained on the feeders. I have suction cup feeders on many of my windows and will take the camera to whichever room I'm in, set it up on a table at the window, then just wait. Eventually one or two come around. I am so excited that I got a telephoto lens! I haven't used one before, so I'm looking forward to learning. My dream is someday take a photography class, but I'm so busy right now it will have to wait.

I've so enjoyed cruising through these pages and seeing everyone's pictures.

I would love to take a class or two too, but for me it would be a 1 hour drive each way and have to fit in my schedule. The few classes I have found have been on days and times that I work. My father feeds hummers and in Oct right before the big migration they are at his feeders literally by the hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom