Who here likes the vampire academy series

Hen is cute!

In the Brooder
9 Years
Nov 18, 2010
I just read the best series of books ever they're the vampire academy books. Anyone on here like them? My favorite is spirit bound.
thumbsup.gif
to spirit bound and blood promise.
caf.gif
woot.gif
bow.gif
droolin.gif
awesomest series of books i've ever read. better than the twilight series.
sickbyc.gif
-------^

I agree- this series is far better than Twilight! I read the whole series already. I wouldnt say the books are literary art or anything, but they were a nice distracting read and not bad as far as genre. I think it was a tad juvenile, they read like they were written by a young, new to writing author, but not bad or anything, just no Anne Rice competition.

I got the feeling the books were written for a younger crowd than myself (33), but I kept thinking how I wouldnt want my teenage daughter reading the books since there are some adult themes. Maybe for the 20 something crowd?

I would give the series a 6 and a half out of 10, all things considered. Not bad, but I probably wont re-read the series.

Id have to with an 8. I thought they were very well written and the characters were all very good. this is one of my favorite series and I'd have to say Blood Promise is my favorite
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom