Who in Western Washington wants chicks?

Will you buy chicks from me?

• Total voters
I have some eggs in my incubator I got from an in-law from MT. One egg is a silky, the dad is a NN. I hope I get a showgirl to hatch!

Here is a funny story about a silky... One year I drove to Monroe because they had 88 breeds at a feed store, I saw a silky who was older than the other silkies, and no one bought her because she had pooh on her. I told her I would buy her, and I had her for 10 years. A skunk got her. Her name was Marilyn.

Hi there! I'm selling/giving away if necessary baby chicks - this is kind of pre-orders to see who is interested.

I would be asking $1-2 a chick-they are straight run they would be day(s) old chicks.

I have one rooster, a black silkie.

These are the hens, so you could get silkie X any of the below!!!
Sapphire Gem
Buff Brahma
Buff silkie
Blue silkie
Buff Orpington
Barnevelder
Barred Rock
Cuckoo Marans
Splash silkie
Speckled Sussex
Olive Egger (who lays brown eggs, oddly)
Welsummer
Gold Laced Wyandotte
Black Australorp
Easter Egger

Let me know if you would be interested by either PMing me, or replying to this thread! Also, let me know the number, and although I can't tell which exact breed they would be mixed with, I can either do silkie x silkie or silkie x hard feathered breed, so let me know which you'd prefer!

I need to know by the 20th of March, as that's around the time I'll be setting eggs.

Basically, right now I'm trying to figure out if I could sell baby chicks, and what the market is for SRs.

PM me with any questions.

Pictures of some of the hens and rooster:
I would love to get a EEegger chick and a couple sapphire,
Hi there! I'm selling/giving away if necessary baby chicks - this is kind of pre-orders to see who is interested.

I would be asking $1-2 a chick-they are straight run they would be day(s) old chicks.

Sapphire Gem
Buff Brahma
Buff silkie
Blue silkie
Buff Orpington
Barnevelder
Barred Rock
Cuckoo Marans
Splash silkie
Speckled Sussex
Olive Egger (who lays brown eggs, oddly)
Welsummer
Gold Laced Wyandotte
Black Australorp
Easter Egger

Let me know if you would be interested by either PMing me, or replying to this thread! Also, let me know the number, and although I can't tell which exact breed they would be mixed with, I can either do silkie x silkie or silkie x hard feathered breed, so let me know which you'd prefer!

I need to know by the 20th of March, as that's around the time I'll be setting eggs.

Basically, right now I'm trying to figure out if I could sell baby chicks, and what the market is for SRs.

PM me with any questions.

Pictures of some of the hens and rooster:
I would love to get some from you but I’m in NC. Is there a way you can ship any safely? If so I would love 2-3 sapphires gems, Buff orphingtons and 2 Black Australorps. If you happen to get any Easter Egger roo’s I I’ve been trying to get a couple of those. I don’t know why but I’ve been having the worst time getting Easter Egger roo’s no one seems to want to turn loose of any🤷🏼‍♀️. Could it be they are not wanting local competition in the area on breeding n selling them?? I’m just not sure what it is.
I didn’t mean to get off topic. You can pm me or post your reply. Thank you

I would love to get some from you but I’m in NC. Is there a way you can ship any safely? If so I would love 2-3 sapphires gems, Buff orphingtons and 2 Black Australorps. If you happen to get any Easter Egger roo’s I I’ve been trying to get a couple of those. I don’t know why but I’ve been having the worst time getting Easter Egger roo’s no one seems to want to turn loose of any🤷🏼‍♀️. Could it be they are not wanting local competition in the area on breeding n selling them?? I’m just not sure what it is.
Just wanted to add, these chicks will be a mix. Not pure. That means that all those breeds on the list will be bred to a silkie rooster. Just to let you know. 😉

I’m sorry I would also like to ask, are all your chicks mixed with silkies?

Just wanted to add, these chicks will be a mix. Not pure. That means that all those breeds on the list will be bred to a silkie rooster. Just to let you know. 😉

Yes, sorry. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be able to ship them. As much as I'd love for you to have some of my fluff balls, I think it'd probably be best to find a local hatchery/chick dealer nearby you. Sorry! Thank's for the interest though!

Back
Top Bottom