Who is going to join me in loosing weight/get healthy this year.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoyoteMagic, Dec 31, 2008.

1. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Ok ya'll I have to get serious about loosing weight. Even the dog is 25lbs over weight!!

So who is going to join me? You can chose to follow any diet you wish, Low Fat, Low Carb, etc....

We will start a new thread everyday, so we can keep track of our progress. You will need to report in everyday (if possible)on whether or not you have kept with your plan. If you fail, that's ok too. We all stumble now and then, the important thing is getting back up and going forward.

So what do you think? Anybody want to join me? We can even give our thread a name. How about the "We are Dumplings No more"? or something catchy that ya'll come up with.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I would but I like to eat too much. [​IMG] I actually gave up dieting 5 years ago. I am a much happier person, and have actually dropped 40 lbs in the process of not dieting.

3. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    I'll join ya!

I started 12/19 and I have lost 7 pounds sence then!

key words: Lots of exercise!

I burn 400 calories a day on the treadmill and lowered my calorie intake
    to 500 calories a day. Not very healthy I know but, I drink alot of water and
    its been keeping me full [​IMG]

trying to lose 15 pounds, almost half way there [​IMG]

4. chickensista

chickensista Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    CT
    I'm in! I need to do something - its gotten bad. Working out may not be possible tomorrow(guests and drinking tonight!) But I'm going to eat better and work out at least 4 times/wk. And your gonna make me! Please make me! LOL

5. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:As long as you say on my to keep on track too. I'd be a skinny super model if I stuck to all my diet plans, lol.

6. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    count me in.....going back to they gym monday

7. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Cool beans Feathers!! I have a bit more than 15 to loose but will shot for my first 10%--27lbs.

My big thing is to cut out the junk food and eat healthier. With all the medical stuff going on right now, I've got to do something. I need to start walking. I've also got a Trikke but I need to loose the 27lbs before I'm within the weight limit to ride it, lol.

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I need to loose some blubber too.

I couldn't go to the beach this summer because Greenpeace wanted to keep rolling me back into the water.

According to height/weight charts I should be 6ft 10!

A baby rhino walked over to me at the zoo and asked if I was his mother...

When I sit around the house, I really sit around the house...

9. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:You are tooo funny!!

10. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by