who is hatching on Nov. 7th?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ButtonQuailBoy, Nov 1, 2008.

1. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I am!

2. cloudswinger

cloudswinger Out Of The Brooder

Oct 24, 2008
    I might be, I have a batch of assorted coturnix quail eggs in the incubator. They should be due something like the 10th, but I think the way it's been running a little hot the eggs will hatch early. I just tried to candle them today, and saw some good things, but mostly didn't see much, and also managed to crack one! So I'm just waiting.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  3. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    My broodys own egg is due on the 7th and the rest are due throughout that week. My Jap girl kept laying her eggs in the broodys nest til I moved the nest, so she was up to 8 eggs...Her one egg then 3 of which I placed in there and the rest from the Jap.

4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I have seramas, polish and some other assorteds to hatch on the 7th or 8th. They are all shipped eggs so we are just hoping to get some. Oh there is one duck egg in(one of my extras [​IMG]) there but it won't hatch until later.
    Becky

5. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

Me.

6. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i am! I have only two that have made it this far. I thought I murdered all of them. But there is two kicking away in there. good luck to everyone.

7. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I have several due between the 6-7th. Silkies, Mille Fleur D'Uccles and some frizzled cochin.

8. Franecca

Franecca Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2008
    Irvine, KY
    Our due date is Nov. 7th. 26 RIR and Barred Rock eggs. Can't wait!!!!!! It is our first try.

9. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    I have Barred Rocks and Bantam EE's, and Frizzles that I stop turning the 6th. If they follow my usual pattern I will having some hatching the 7th. In spite of everything I do I usually get some early ones.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by