Who is in your avatar?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy is my user name and the chicken in my avatar. How did you come up with your user name and who is in your avatar?
big_smile.png

Last edited:
My user name is not creative.
lol.png

My avatar was my first ever chicken (besides the ones I had as a kid), a Silkie named Bonnie. She's deceased now, but I have a couple of her daughters who are the result of Bonnie and my first ever roo, an EE named Gump. Gump is still "the man" at my farm. Here's Gump and the 2 daughters from Bonnie:

15626_dscn1910.jpg

My beloved Golden Retriever named Popcorn is in my avatar. I came up with the user name because of the dog (obviously) but I don't have any pics of myself on my PC and my pets photograph better than I do
big_smile.png

Our last name is Murano and we have a farm
big_smile.png
that's real original right there (can you hear my over-exaggerated southern drawl on that one? lol)

The avatar is Hazel, Red Bud and Storm Cloud all Silkie roos. I love my boys!
love.gif
I have some pretty girls too...the boys are just bigger and fluffier!

My avatar is my splash silkie hen, Beeker. I named her that because of how she held her head when she was little and I thought she was a boy. My username came about when I was signing up on BYC because I had a brooder full of little fuzzy butts right next to me...
big_smile.png

My username is 1 + my first initial (L for Lucas) + My last name (Poock) ...not creative

and in my avatar is a little welsh harlequin duckling that I got from Holderreads!

Mine is the gadson flag at the moment. Other than that u usually have a face shot of me, or something annoying. I hate standards and try not to conform
wink.png
wee.gif

My avatar is Osaka from one of my favorite manga/anime, Azumanga Diaoh. It was the yawning episode.
tongue.png

I don't particularly like my username, but oh well... thought I was cool back then.
lol.png
Got it from owning chickens and quail.

Back
Top Bottom