Who is my Mommy?

Contessa

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 21, 2010
Bethany, OK
Help! We poor chirphans were attacked by large fleshy worm mutants, bumped around and wound up in this weird place. Can you helps us? What will we be when we grow up?

P1070550.jpg

P1070549.jpg

P1070548.jpg

A note from our human:
These are supposed to be two EE, two RIR, one BR and one SLW. Sorry that these pictures are not the best quality. We were hoping to get one at a time but we're new to this was were afraid we would break the littles...
THANKS!

well I think you have 2 EE (easter eggers), 2 Rhode Island Reds, 1 Barred Rock, and the other one I have no clue!

ETA: haha I saw just noticed the "Note from human"
roll.png
so yes you have the right breeds
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
How can you tell? I'm actually sorry we only have one. It's my favorite as of now...

I really hope they're all pullets (they're supposed to be). It would be my luck to have a box full of roosters, hahaha!

Quote:
How can you tell? I'm actually sorry we only have one. It's my favorite as of now...

I really hope they're all pullets (they're supposed to be). It would be my luck to have a box full of roosters, hahaha!

by the size and color of their spot on their head

Quote:

by the size and color of their spot on their head

I learned something else. Thanks!

Red&Yellow :

Yep!! Looks all right to me!
thumbsup.gif

YAY! Thanks for checking them out. I was really nervous about the red guy with the white chest.​

Back
Top Bottom