Who is providing the recipes for todays menu?

we're just having spaghetti, salad and bread here.

i'm having a 'lazy' day today. why? because i can.
cool.png

Quote:
Steve, Kudos for helping out in the kitchen but I gotta ask you of this........Please tell me that you clean up after yourself.
I cook--I clean

DH cooks--- I still clean (not fair)
rant.gif

I promised the kiddos French Toast tonight. They haven't tried it and their Ratitioulle (s?) game talks about French Toast... so, we're having some. I know how to make it and have had it... just haven't thought to make it for the kiddos! Will serve with OJ and Bacon. Nothing special, but warm and home-foody.

Well I see you've made your choice. But I love to add ground coriander to pork (roast or chops) really brings out the flavor.

Breakfast for dinner is always popular at my house and as we all know bacon makes everything taste better..lol.

Julie
smile.png

Henry'schickens :

Quote:
Steve, Kudos for helping out in the kitchen but I gotta ask you of this........Please tell me that you clean up after yourself.
I cook--I clean

rant.gif

I clean up after myself when cooking, however once the meal is gone I usually have to go. I have evening chores to get too, then I may have to go look at a job and then do a estimate. Sometimes during the summer my work doesn't end till dark. (unlike now) course when I am working spring/fall I rarely cook at all.....you know the old saying "make hay when the sun shines" it applies to me in the contracting bizness as well.​

Sitting here this am with the wife and sipping coffee while watching this ice storm have it's way with us, She puffed up and exclaimed it feels like a fried chicken night. She got no complaints from me YUUMMMOOOOO. she makes some serious fried chicken, I said I will make the bread, so we now have a plan. Now where did I hide that bottle of Grampas "Chianti" ??.

AL

Quote:
I cook--I clean

rant.gif

I clean up after myself when cooking, however once the meal is gone I usually have to go. I have evening chores to get too, then I may have to go look at a job and then do a estimate. Sometimes during the summer my work doesn't end till dark. (unlike now) course when I am working spring/fall I rarely cook at all.....you know the old saying "make hay when the sun shines" it applies to me in the contracting bizness as well.

Double kudos to you! Your wife has a good guy!

I'm going with chili tonight- East Coast style, with ground chuck and beans.
Can't decide between apple tart or pumpkin pie- the crust is ready!
hu.gif

Quote:
Oh I am all about the breakfast at any time of day, Miss Prissy. Here is a good one I eat regularly:

Softly scrambled eggs with minced garlic and cheddar cheese. 1/2 slice of homemade bread with butter. Hot coffee. PERFECT
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom