Who is using the pullet shut doors? Please help:-)

Thank you so much - both times.
big_smile.png

love mine I ordered the photo-sensor, with that option I don't think you need the magnets. Like stated before the girls are long to bed before it closes and you don't have toget up early to let them out! I don't have the solar or power in the coop so I just recharge mine from time to time it took months for the battery to run down.

Love our pullet shut door! We have the solar photo-sensor switch that opens and closes the door and we use electricity to charge the battery.

The magnet is a great tool! I use the magnet to shut the door during the day when I want to work in the coop without chickens helping me. Our back yard light shines towards the coop. When we have a cook out some of the chickens will stay up late watching us and I use the magnet to open the door and let them in the coop after the party is over.

Last edited:
Love our pullet shut door! We have the solar switch that opens and closes the door and we use electricity to charge the battery.

The magnet is a great tool! I use the magnet to shut the door during the day when I want to work in the coop without chickens helping me. Our back yard light shines towards the coop. When we have a cook out some of the chickens will stay up late watching us and I use the magnet to open the door and let them in the coop after the party is over.
I also use the magnet when I want to isolate a bird inside the house for a health check or for some other reason. Easier to catch one when the others aren't flapping all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom