Who is using the pullet shut doors? Please help:-)

We have a Pullet-Shut door on our coop. We have power in our coop, so we use the trickle charger and battery. We also have the light sensor, which opens the door at dawn and closes it at dark.

We have found the door to be completely reliable. It is one of the best things about our coop. I recommend it highly.

kjf

I have the solar powered photo sensitive model and can't say enough good things about it. It seems very sensitive to light, so I had to put the sensor under the eaves to shade it a little. It opens back up and recloses for any stragglers just like they said it would. But, that hasn't been a problem because it closes just before total darkness sets in, long after the girls have gone to bed.

I LOVE it!!

Where did you purchase the door? Every time I go to the site it doesn't respond to anything I click on?
I am using my iPhone and I pad if this matters?

I had to close all of my windows and restart my computer then I was able to add items to my cart. I figured it was because I have several security cameras that I view online and sometimes after viewing my cameras I have to clear everything to get other sites to work. I did call the business and they were A++ on customer service!

Installed the door today easy install, smooth! Roosters love it and have been going in and out of the door, the hens used the door but didn't want to play their silly little Rooster games. I think "Sheldon" the boss Rooster wants a red cordless drill of his own, he was very impressed with mine. ;)

Sand in my run and the Pullet Shut door made my life so much easier. I highly recommend it. Very easy to install and seems to be well made. I posted pics earlier in the day on a thread I started here.

Hello,
I asked this in a couple of other 'pullet shut' threads - so I thought I'd toss it out here too.

I'm hoping to order mine today - solar with photo eye
What are the magnets for??? I see that you can order 4 extra???

I answered the magnets on the other thread...to open and close it and to program it, if you are good at loosing things order extra, I keep mine in a box with the battery, in a box next to the door. I love the door...I am getting a second one for the broody side. I followed the directions, including fully charging the battery on arrival before using it for anything. I use the solar panel so I don't mind if we loose power. It was easy to install with zero issues, the company is easy to talk with, and i just called to order it instead of on line...no problem.

Back
Top Bottom