Who is with me?

Congrats to the hatches.
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Well, Softy is still hanging in there. Her head is getting a little firmer, but I am just not sure. She chirps a lot, but not much for the movement part.

As for the Fabulous 7, they are all doing great. I will take fluffy pic's of them tomorrow and post them and maybe everyone can help me out with them. I think I figured out which one is the Blue Andalusian, not sure what color the Jersey Giant will be.

well.. I had to run to the Grocery Store real quick, when I got back there was a new one hatched... It doesnt have its Yolk Absorbed though.. It looks really bad..
sad.png
It was a Huge Egg (probably a double yolker) anyway.. Its spirits are doing great however.. its up and looking all around.. So, I really hope it pulls through..

Well I have finally made it home and have a couple of pics. Of my 14 blue/black/splash Ameraucana eggs 13 have hatched with the last one now piped! On a bad note one was born without a foot and will have to be culled.
My Golden Marans are not doing as well. Of the 15 that I started with, only 8 were still going last week. Of those 2 have hatched and one is pipped. I will post pics of these after they are done and out of the bator.
Congrats to all of you with new chicks!!!!!!

28418_dscf5615.jpg

28418_dscf5616.jpg

28418_dscf5617.jpg

Sorry I don't have a clue as to what color it will turn out to be. This is my first go at anything other than RIR and BSL. All of these chicks are blue/black/splash Ameraucanas.

Last edited:
Well I got up and checked on softy and she finally passed on. There were times I thought she would pull through at first, but then she just went down hill.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

So in the end I lost 1/2 of them, but at least I can be happy I did save the other 1/2. If not for my intervention, I would have none.

6 days for the other bunch with the big air sac. Watching these closely. The air sac is not as large as the others, but my eyes are open and prayers are being said. This batch is my last 2 blue/black/splash Jersey Giants and a bunch of my own eggs and yes, my own eggs have the same big sac. So the problem this round stands with me and my incubator.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
So I cleaned the incubator and instead of the water going in the troughs, it is now in a pudding glass, sitting in the middle of the incubator, I can rest assure it is not going to leak out.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom