Who is your best BYC friend?

I'm not sure why we need to blow it up, but Shabbs if you need another sister, I'm avaliable
Nothing wrong with having like six or seven of em, and internet cousins is a thing too.
family GIF

I think sisters get a little annoying most of the time, I mean I love them but...
"Oh sorry, Yeah I used the outfit that you needed tonight to make the cat a tutu."
Fr, I'd rather have internet besties, a sister would just roast you all the time or login to your account using your pets name and tell your guy friend you like him. They're also the worst secret keepers😕

Fr, I'd rather have internet besties, a sister would just roast you all the time or login to your account using your pets name and tell your guy friend you like him. They're also the worst secret keepers😕
I feel bad confirming this as an IRL sister but it's just what we do

But--but-- I'm the kinda bestie who does that 🤣 I've definitely told my friends guy friend she liked him, I told my friends crush she liked him, I can't keep secrets 😭🥹

I'm an only child 🤪

But--but-- I'm the kinda bestie who does that 🤣 I've definitely told my friends guy friend she liked him, I told my friends crush she liked him, I can't keep secrets 😭🥹

I'm an only child 🤪
I've done that before🤭, now my bestie of fifteen years is dating her crush of thirteen years, I was the middle man, third wheel, and messenger for all those years😂

Back
Top Bottom