Who is your best BYC friend?

Pics
Maybe it's a generation gap or maybe I'm just a weirdo but when I was younger I definitely had a friend I would have considered my "best friend" but wouldn't tell anyone else that because I wouldn't want to hurt feelings or appear rude.
Perhaps also it doesn't matter so much with online friends vs friends in real life.
Same here. I don’t want to say who my bestie is, cause everyone else will be sad. Plus I have like twenty people on here I count my good friends, and I don’t want to have to write an essay :p

Maybe it's a generation gap or maybe I'm just a weirdo but when I was younger I definitely had a friend I would have considered my "best friend" but wouldn't tell anyone else that because I wouldn't want to hurt feelings or appear rude.
Perhaps also it doesn't matter so much with online friends vs friends in real life.
Makes sense!

I always had a best friend and I told her and I told my everyone except my other friends, I never ever talked about friends to other friends 😭🤣 that's drama

Back
Top Bottom