Who is your candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't want to derail the thread but it might make more sense if you gave it a Wiki search sometime. Maybe Whack-A-Mole is easier to identify with. Either way it's good entertainment.
I am not familiar with that show so is it the format or the content or the fact that some use these cable programs to interpret the candidates message in order to make an intelligent decision on who/how to vote?

It picked Ron Paul for me. At this point in time, that IS who I'm most likely to vote for. I consider myself a conservative, somewhere between Republican and Libertarian. With the crappy choices the Republicans have been setting forth (was McCain REALLY the best they could come up with?????) I'm not too thrilled with Republicans anymore. If they nominate Romney I'll be forced to vote for either a third party or do a write-in vote, because in my mind Romney is Obama's twin.

Whack a mole?? maybe I should watch more TV seems I am missing something important.

Well I don't want to derail the thread but it might make more sense if you gave it a Wiki search sometime. Maybe Whack-A-Mole is easier to identify with. Either way it's good entertainment.

I'm a Colbert Nation kind of gal, I'll go to the site and see what it says though......

It picked Huntsman for me and I think I read he dropped out this morning.

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

I prefer the National Enquirer
gig.gif
Get the latest political truths and get to see overweight actors/actresses to boot. I picked Huntsman also but he did drop out. Would have voted for Edwards if not for the Enquirer.
lau.gif

I'm a Colbert Nation kind of gal, I'll go to the site and see what it says though......

Last edited:
My kind of member!!!

The National Enquirer is definitely the paper the read for all
the latest political and movie star news.

The cutting edge of news and rumors.

Spook

Really? That's nice, I thought I was the only Colbert Nation type around here.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom