Who is your candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be kidding me!!! No way, that wouldn't be whom I'd vote for!!!
th.gif

I will say..... if I vote according to the results I got, it will not be the same as Mahonri.
hu.gif
Who should I listen to; Mahonri or the match-game? I pay absolutely no attention to politics. Zero, zip, zilch, nadda.... I don't listen to anything political. I don't watch TV. I have only a radio on a music station going here.

I will say..... if I vote according to the results I got, it will not be the same as Mahonri.
hu.gif
Who should I listen to; Mahonri or the match-game? I pay absolutely no attention to politics. Zero, zip, zilch, nadda.... I don't listen to anything political. I don't watch TV. I have only a radio on a music station going here.

Listen to Mahonri!

I personally know the candidate. (as you know)... folks can say he waffles, I say he repented! Truly the most conservative of all of the candidates.

My 2nd choice was Santorum so it was pretty acurate.... and the 3rd person it chose for me... I'd never vote for but he shall remain unnamed.

I did the quiz, but my candidate isn't even on the list. I'm not voting for ANY of the people that are in the news media right now.

Ron Paul is a good man. If he ended up as the nominee, I could vote for him. But...

I'm hoping Romney taps Huntsman for Secretary of State....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom