Who likes Meyer hachery.

Meyer cheap chicks? i bought them one dayers here and they arrived safely. i like them because the minimum order is 3 in october 3rd, when we ordered.

Last edited:
Love Meyer Hatchery... chicks were exactly as ordered, and the staff is wonderful and VERY helpful...will be ordering from them again later this year for my new babies...

We went there for their Backyard Chickens 101 class this weekend and the entire staff was wonderful and helpful. Just this morning we received 16 chicks (various breeds) from Meyer and all were healthy and happy. I'm very very happy with the hatchery.

We have had great experiences with Meyer Hatchery. We live about an hour away, so we have been to their facility to pick up our chicks. The facility is very clean, the in person staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Our experiences with customer service have been excellent. They have answered questions promptly, provided assistance with changing an order, and made notes on my account to notify us if a particular breed became available....and did notify us
smile.png

Most of all, our chicks have been healthy
celebrate.gif

We are repeat customers because of all the above.

I live about 30 minutes from them, so I have been to their facility. EXCELLENT local reputation, excellent customer service, and the place is so clean! :)

Love them. They have the breeds I want. Now they got muscovies too. They are within a reasonable distance and from what I heard they got good quality animals. The minimum order they have works great for me too.

oto

Love them!!!! So very helpful even just trouble shooting (my son called them when we only had 1 duck hatch and was panicking)!!! I have 4 chicks, now chickens from them, arrived healthy and happy!!! The ONLY hatchery I would buy from!

I like Meyer Hatchery because their customer service is amazing. They answer emails and calls cheerfully and quickly. I am a new chicken owner and they have treated all my questions without making me feel stupid. I also like that they allow individuals to purchase a minimum of 3 chicks at a time. This is great for those who want to start with a small flock before getting more, or for people like myself, who live in town and can't have 25 chickens at a time.

Back
Top Bottom