Who loves SMORES!

god i love s'mores... And I'm going camping next week, and I gotta say I'm looking forward to the s'mores the most LOL!

I went to the beach a few weeks ago with a friend and we made a little fire and made s'mores and there was a field trip going on or something and all these kids kept coming up and asking if they could have a s'more and we had to say no because we didn't have enough for like even half of them lol

MMMMMMM! I love smores! During the wintertime I make them over the fireplace, but during the rest of the seasons I make them in the microwave. Just put a marshmallow on a graham cracker, put the graham cracker on a plate and nuke it for about 10 seconds. When it's done microwaving, just put a piece of chocolate on the other graham cracker and put it on top of the other one! The heat of on the marshmallow melts the chocolate. It's really easy.
smile.png

Wally World sells a Smor'es maker for city folk that has an electric heating element and it really neat. I saw it at a friends house,, it was actually fun, you hold it over it just like a fire.

We've been doing bon fires in the back yard almost every weekend this summer. S'mores are THE BEST! We modified our S'mores this year and replaced the Hershey bar with a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. The chocolate melts faster and the peanut butter makes the s'mores more of a Fluffer Nutter.
wink.png
lol.png

Hate to be a party pooper, but I can't stand S'mores. The kids love them, but I think it's just cause they are so messy.

We have a fire burning in our backyard day and night as long as it's not rainy. Gotta love country livin'.

Last edited:
I've tried the microwave version, but I just love the crunchy marshmellow shell that forms over the fire. The little pieces of wood ash make it all the better. LOL. I should go out and make some right now! Hehe, but I just had some yesterday.

I think I must be the ONLY Girl Scout in the history of Girl Scouts who doesn't like 'em. Hated them as a kid, and I still do today.

I enjoy a bit of chocolate now and again, will do quality control tests on marshmallows with the opening of every bag, and would do any one of a number of things for a good old fashioned graham cracker. But, NOT together and certainly NOT hot.

But, ya'll can have mine. I'll even fix 'em for ya, if you'd like. LOL

Quote:
Lucky! I am envious of you guys that can have bon fires this time of year! We hafta wait until winter when we've had sufficient rain that there's no wildfire danger. The PB cup twist does sound yummy! Maybe I'll just fake it over the gas range...

Back
Top Bottom