who needs *Free* eggs? tell me why WINNERS PICKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually amazed at how many pullets i think i have. when i grabbed one it actually submitted to me.. so i did it to like 4 or 5 others.. so here's hoping lol. i really should get a pic of what i call my amish turken. LOL. he/she has a bowtie but it's up high. and then it's got a muff. so it looks like an amish mans beard. I have named him Jebediah lol.
smile.png
he/she's a cutie. so if it's a girl.. any one have any ideas? as soon as i get out, ill take some pics
big_smile.png
. I have to say i can tell that the cochin is the daddy(as i had lost my last roo quite a few weeks ago now) the chicks are HUGE! lol. even DH noticed.

Sue

I'd love some free eggs. I don't have a bator but I have 4 grown girls that are always going broody. Right now Popcorn ( my red silkie ) is sitting on 4 eggs I got from my neighbor. Unless I get some more eggs those will be the only babies we get to see hatch this year.

so, i have decided to keep this going till probably tuesday. I have to work till thursday so Tuesday night i should be able to pick. hopefully more people enter
big_smile.png
.. make it harder to choose:)

Thanks
Sue

I would love to hatch these eggs to help out a fellow BYCer(she does not have a bator) and a couple of weekends ago a fox family wiped out 15 of her 21 chickens,she & her family are heartbroken.She does not have the funds to buy more chicks/chickens as she is not employed right now and she is using every cent she can spare to build a safe run for her remaining chickens(previously everyone was free range)

Last edited:
only one day left! i should have mentioned.. it would be about a dozen eggs or so. depends on what my girls give me.
smile.png
good luck.

Sue
still hafta get pics but my computer is soooo slow that it takes forever just to load photobucket :\\

I would love some free eggs! I have had VERY bad luck with shipped eggs, they are either none fertile, rotten or just never hatch. I am trying to get some more breeds. LOVE chickens!
yippiechickie.gif
Good luck to everyone.

I am not having any luck with shipped eggs either. Hatch rate with my own eggs is good, but with shipped I have gotten as bad as 10%. I think its the heat myself, and yet I keep buying....

Thats very nice of you to offer free eggs. I would ask for them, but I have purchased more to...not hatch lol Maybe since it has been cooler latley I will luck out and they will hatch.

They remind me of Sir Didymus in The Labyrinth

I have a yorkie that looks exactly like him, lol yea, he's a weird looking yorkie.

Anyway, I would like some free eggs.

I just got a new incubator and would love to get some more eggs for it! I have a friend who's currently staying in a city about two hours away and I'd like to have some for her next spring, we were going to build a coop for her to get some hens to lay but her husband was diagnosed with cancer at the young age of 23 and is at the hospital there. We're hoping they'll be back home next spring and I'd like to try to get her coop built without her, and these would make a great gift for her when she gets home! ( I would winter them here obviously since they're not home to care for them!)​

I would like the eggs because....
My incubator is empty and my two daughters
are really mad at me so it would help me
get out of the dog house with them!
My girls are 4 and 3 and really hatching the
eggs with me and playin with the chicks!

Anyhow thanks for the oppurtunity!

Tripp
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom