who needs *Free* eggs? tell me why WINNERS PICKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissaowens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 20, 2009
andalusia alabama
i would ove to have the eggs becuase, i had 42 eggs in the bator and only 1 chick hatched. i was hoping for them all to hatch but didnt. mixed breeds are my favorite, its a surprise each one is hatched. i could go on about the bad luck i have had the past month but i dont wanna waste your time. but i really want these eggs. i have one lonely fuzzy butt that needs friends

buff_the_rooster

Songster
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
New York
I would love these free hatching eggs for a few reasons, first I have a few children (children who never saw a live chicken until a week ago!) would love to see chicks for the first time, I have an empty Bator but no eggs. My hubby LOVES mutts! (He thinks they are unique). I want polish even if they are mixed! We just started the chicken thing in April and I would love to add your babies to our collection! All that plus I have become Chicken obsessed! I would be honored to get eggs from you!

chickeypoo

The Enabler
12 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Wisconsin
I decided that i would pick two winners.
smile.png
one would go out friday and the next woudl go out after i get another dozen:) so... the winners are

HenPen and lovemychicks2much.
smile.png
Ill be pming you for your information and with my PP addy:)

Thanks for playing

Sue

mtnhomechick

Songster
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Mountain Home, AR
Gosh......I didn't read all the posts but I admire you. I have an idea. You say you're picking two winners, huh? I have no need for the eggs but I will be happy to donate the shipping cost just to be a part of this. I've never had much to offer on here so please consider my offer. Times are hard and it's a nice idea for you to do this.

lovemychicks2much

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Mercer Co.
Quote:
OMG OMG OMG i cant belive i won and does this mean you are even going to pay the shipping I am so excited both of you are such great people I dont have words to describe how great the both of you are

HenPen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
New Hampshire
I am off to bed I am working the graveyard shift tonight....I will check this thread and my pm box in the morning....Thank you both for your kindness it means so much!! Goodnight...

chickeypoo

The Enabler
12 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Wisconsin
Thank you mtnhomechick. I pmed you on the shipping costs. this is very generous of you. I am glad to give eggs away during these tough times. people deserve this kind of happiness and esp. during hard times. It helps me a lot to have my chicks and my adult chickens. I am happy to see them clucking about in the yard. I think everyone who has some stress should stop and watch some chickens.
smile.png
I hope they hatch as well as they do for me:)

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom