who needs *Free* eggs? tell me why WINNERS PICKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would ove to have the eggs becuase, i had 42 eggs in the bator and only 1 chick hatched. i was hoping for them all to hatch but didnt. mixed breeds are my favorite, its a surprise each one is hatched. i could go on about the bad luck i have had the past month but i dont wanna waste your time. but i really want these eggs. i have one lonely fuzzy butt that needs friends

I would love these free hatching eggs for a few reasons, first I have a few children (children who never saw a live chicken until a week ago!) would love to see chicks for the first time, I have an empty Bator but no eggs. My hubby LOVES mutts! (He thinks they are unique). I want polish even if they are mixed! We just started the chicken thing in April and I would love to add your babies to our collection! All that plus I have become Chicken obsessed! I would be honored to get eggs from you!

I decided that i would pick two winners.
smile.png
one would go out friday and the next woudl go out after i get another dozen:) so... the winners are

HenPen and lovemychicks2much.
smile.png
Ill be pming you for your information and with my PP addy:)

Thanks for playing

Sue

Gosh......I didn't read all the posts but I admire you. I have an idea. You say you're picking two winners, huh? I have no need for the eggs but I will be happy to donate the shipping cost just to be a part of this. I've never had much to offer on here so please consider my offer. Times are hard and it's a nice idea for you to do this.

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG i cant belive i won and does this mean you are even going to pay the shipping I am so excited both of you are such great people I dont have words to describe how great the both of you are

I am off to bed I am working the graveyard shift tonight....I will check this thread and my pm box in the morning....Thank you both for your kindness it means so much!! Goodnight...

Thank you mtnhomechick. I pmed you on the shipping costs. this is very generous of you. I am glad to give eggs away during these tough times. people deserve this kind of happiness and esp. during hard times. It helps me a lot to have my chicks and my adult chickens. I am happy to see them clucking about in the yard. I think everyone who has some stress should stop and watch some chickens.
smile.png
I hope they hatch as well as they do for me:)

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom