Who pm'ed me about duck eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Mar 12, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I listed an auction on the 24 hour auction thread a few weeks ago. Someone pm'ed me about listing more. My ducks had quit laying a few days after I changed their feed, but have started laying again. I don't remember who it was that wanted these eggs!! Please pm me again!! [​IMG]

Thanks so much! [​IMG]

2. Ashleyy_x3

Ashleyy_x3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    what kind of ducks do you have? [​IMG]

im not the one who pm'd you. but i've been looking for some duck eggs!

3. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have rouens, pekins and cayugas. They are all running together, funds have been low, and I wasn't able to seperate them like I had wanted to.

4. Ashleyy_x3

Ashleyy_x3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    how much are you selling them for? plus shipping.. Maine, 04463

[​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I actually just listed some on the auction thread that someone else was supposed to be getting. They were unable to, and these are all packed up. Shipping is usually about $8 for bigger eggs. There are 6 eggs in that bunch. You can bid however much you want on those, as they have to be sent out tomorrow.

Next bunch would be available after Monday of next week. I've been getting 2 eggs a day, so it would be 2 a day starting Tuesday. Just let me know how many you would want. $1 per egg, plus shipping. I won't go over 5 or 6 days though, to make sure they are fresh.

I have 10 birds total, 2 pair of pekin, 1 pair of cayuga, and one pair of rouens, with 2 more rouen drakes. So there is a very good possibility of getting pure breeds from these. The cayuga and 1 pekin are laying right now, and the cayuga pair stick together exclusively. Well, she is only bred by him, he takes care of her, and any others he can catch [​IMG]

Some of my ducks...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  6. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    it was me who pm'ed you. will do so again......now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by