Who saw ‘A life on our Planet’ of David Attenborough?

BDutch

natural
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
May 19, 2015
the Netherlands
My Coop
My Coop
I just did (on Netflix). And I was really impressed.
Gives a wonderful insight on our changing world an hope for the future.

There is beatiful film in it, crazy images of amazing birds in tropic rainforest and even chickens.in factory farming to show us what men is doing ... far away from natural life.

I wonder what you all think after seeing this documentary of life.
images

Every show David Attenborough ever did will change how you view our world. He is a very passionate powerful speaker towards our planet's environment, birds and creatures, I have seen all his shows! Love this guy!

I just did (on Netflix). And I was really impressed.
Gives a wonderful insight on our changing world an hope for the future.

There is beatiful film in it, crazy images of amazing birds in tropic rainforest and even chickens.in factory farming to show us what men is doing ... far away from natural life.

I wonder what you all think after seeing this documentary of life.
images
I just saw it! Thank you for the recommendation!🥰
What an amazing life this 93-year-old man has led! Beautiful relaying of our planet’s history during his lifetime, gorgeous cinematography.
I recommend watching it without distraction so you can put your full focus into it. My daughter is on a play date with her “Covid bubble“ friends, husband is at work and mom is chilling in her room, watching reruns of Golden Girls.
Discusses climate change for which Sir Attenborough is an activist, as he has witnessed these changes with his own wise eyes. He also gives us hope for our future if we act now.❤️

Just saw an amazing ‘clip’ of an Australian songbird with Attenborough commenting.

Translated from NRC a Dutch digital newspaper: It is suspected that the birds mainly use their broad imitation repertoire to impress potential mates.
“Females can deduce from the amount of tunes how old a male is approximately. Building up a repertoire takes time, and as a bird you also have to remember all those tunes. So a man who can sing many songs sends the message: I am fit enough to survive for years.” Often the repertoire is largest when birds are 4 or 5 years old; older males may be in too bad a condition to reproduce all the stanzas.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom