Who saw Shutter Island?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I saw it yesterday and thought it was amazing! I wasn't sure what to think in the beginning, but by the end my mouth was hanging open. I loved the twist!

After watching it yesterday I sat down and watched Titanic. I just couldn't get enough of Leonardo Dicaprio!
lol.png
I think he is a very talented actor.

Leo did do a great job, but I thought that the middle of Shutter Island went very slow and kind of lost my interest. Even with the "twist" ending I was still slightly disappointed overall.

I only glanced at your replies. I see you guys said you like it. That's great! I really want to see it. That's why I didn't read it all.
big_smile.png

OMG! I can't wait to see it! I would have seen it with a couple friends when we went to the mall last Wednseday, but since my mom wasn't with us and we aren't quite 18 we couldn't watch it, so we had to watch Avatar. As dumb is this sounds, I think Shutter Island will be much better than Avatar was....... haha. I love Leo, he is so talented, and I just drooled over him in Titanic.

I saw it last week and thought it was great. Makes you wonder....is this all real? Or in your head?
Loved, loved, loved the twist. And Leonardo DiCaprio is certainly easy on the eyes, ayup. Definitely a bonus
wink.png

I saw it! I thought it was really good too. To me, the "twist" wasn't veiled quite enough. I got the general idea of where it was going early on in the movie, but I was surprised a little at some of the ending. I still thought it was a really good movie though, probably one of the best I have seen in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom