Who wants to help me pick my weddings bridesmaid dresses and color?

beautiful choices!!! your wedding dress is so stunning!! I think you have lots of great advice here on your choices for bridesmaid attire. good luck and congrats!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
x2
Between the two dresses, I prefer #1, but neither of them look very wintery in style. The look like the bridemaids would absolutely freeze. Can I suggest adding some sort of jacket?

The light blue & white makes me think of snow and icicles.

Quote:
X2--BEAUTIFUL!

The neckine for #1 is more similar to your dress. Have you compared each dress with yours side by side, preferably with some of your bridesmaids doing the modeling? Try to ignore colour and look at the styles. And as I suggested earlier, consider adding jackets to their dresses. At the reception some of them may keep the jackets on on others may remove them, especially if they are doing a lot of dancing that is keeping them warm.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Veto the strapless. Too risky and looks good an too few women.

As for color two things. One is overall scheme you are seeking, the other and almost as important is the look of your bridesmaids. Their skin tone and coloring should count, as the wrong color on the wrong skin ends up looking awful.

My maid of honor was dark complected and my bridesmaids were both very pale. Kind of worked out, I chose a darker shade for her to complement her skin tone and size and a different tone for the others to match theirs. You may be able to force them to wear whatever you like, but if they look bad it isn't worth it. Look honestly at the women who will attend you and choose colors and styles that will flatter them - it will better flatter you.

I like the idea of having them in different shades of blue. And definitely have them try on both dresses for style--I honestly think both dresses could cause issues for well-endowed women. Get your bridesmaids opinions, too. They are far more important than ours
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom