whoo-hoo (+ questions)

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
my girls (and one boy lol) got mite dusted! they hated it.. but now thats off my shoulders! we put mite dust on them then the next day we had cleaned the coop and sprayed the chickens' feet for leg mites! we then used the tractor to plow all the straw and poo of the ground so now we have a clean coop, healthy hens (and one roo)! im still looking for chick info so my chicks can be healthy too! ill post questions about my chicks later!

my girls (and one boy lol) got mite dusted! they hated it.. but now thats off my shoulders! we put mite dust on them then the next day we had cleaned the coop and sprayed the chickens' feet for leg mites! we then used the tractor to plow all the straw and poo of the ground so now we have a clean coop, healthy hens (and one roo)! im still looking for chick info so my chicks can be healthy too! ill post questions about my chicks later!
That's great! Ask me anything about your chicks!

ok,
--how big should a brooder be for two month olds (3 of them)? (also that would be... 9 weeks i think...)
--how can i relive stress in a chick?
--turkey poult keeps "yauning" ( sorry that ones not a chick..)
--chiken harneses should i start young?

thats all for now...

ok,
--how big should a brooder be for two month olds (3 of them)? (also that would be... 9 weeks i think...)
--how can i relive stress in a chick?
--turkey poult keeps "yauning" ( sorry that ones not a chick..)
--chiken harneses should i start young?

thats all for now...
At 9 weeks they should be outside, chicken harness- i would wait until they fit in it. I wouldn't worry about the turkey that's normal, why are your young chicks stressed in the first place?

At 9 weeks they should be outside, chicken harness- i would wait until they fit in it. I wouldn't worry about the turkey that's normal, why are your young chicks stressed in the first place?
9 weeks their still small tho... they arent growing like normal... one chick is stressed cuz sho lost her sister reasently (do to dogs) and she seems to be graiving at night... i cant stand it! she shouldnt be soo sad at this age!

9 weeks their still small tho... they arent growing like normal... one chick is stressed cuz sho lost her sister reasently (do to dogs) and she seems to be graiving at night... i cant stand it! she shouldnt be soo sad at this age!
Nine weeks is ready to be outside, heck 6 weeks is ready to be outside. Jut let the sad chick adjust

Nine weeks is ready to be outside, heck 6 weeks is ready to be outside. Jut let the sad chick adjust
ok... but they are this small compared to my phone!
IMG_20210510_101453.jpg
then this is one all alone!
IMG_20210510_101509.jpg

Back
Top Bottom