Whoops I did it again

jacilee

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 4, 2014
Ok, I admit this is my fault
roll.png
. Last year hubby fell prey to chick days, so we went home with 6 chicks that I picked out, I managed to pick 1 roo and 5 hens and keep them all alive first year out.

So over the weekend chick days got here and I was looking at them, I was considering getting some banty chicks but didn't because I didn't want to mess with babies again right now. Well I told hubby about looking and he said he knew a guy that had some chicks, Orphingtons, buff like the ones we already have, he called, we went and I bought them, all of them. 14 chicks, about 6-7 weeks old, all female.

So since I picked on hubby for his purchase, I will poke fun at myself as well, lol.

First years chicks; 1 year old
Mr. Man and his harem

My impulse buy from the weekend, at least some of them.

I had no plans for chicks this year, I don't need more chickens, we have plenty with the 6 we have, blah blah. Oops, lol. I guess they are like potato chips, once you have a few you want more, lol.

I understand completely. I have enough chickens. I have 10 dozen eggs in the refrigerator right now!

I was in TSC last week during chick days. Before we went in the store I made my daughter swear she would not let me buy any chicks, especially the adorable bantams. It worked!
Then I went home and ordered hatching eggs to try a new breed.
th.gif

Hi I'm new to this website and I don't know how to use this and I would like to write a post but it won't let me
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
I need help ASAP
1f622.png

I told my son to not let his dad buy any this year. I wasn't worried about me buying because I have willpower. HA!! I guess I should have grounded myself as well.

I saw one of the young ones taking a dust bath earlier, it is so cute. Although watching the big fatties roll around is amazing, how can they twist like that?

Hi I'm new to this website and I don't know how to use this and I would like to write a post but it won't let me
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
I need help ASAP
1f622.png

looks like you got it!

I will suggest going up to the learning center button and clicking it, as well as read all the FAQ (frequently asked questions) hopefully that will help get you started!

Back
Top Bottom