Who's a Lip Balm Junkie!

I have this little pot of Honey House Propolis Salve - it's made with olive oil, comfrey root, calendula flowers & plantain leaves, beeswax, propolis, ray honey and Vitamin E. It is absolutely fabulous feeling on the lips. You can get it from Honey Gardens Apiaries website. Great new lip balm for the junkie in your life!
gig.gif

Quote:
Well they definitely sell it! .. It has a red cap, and I'm sure only like two of them have the red cap, which is the Clove oil one and the Pomegranate one. I got mine from Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, so maybe it's a Canadian thing, but just keep an eye out for it, it's awesome!

Quote:
Well they definitely sell it! .. It has a red cap, and I'm sure only like two of them have the red cap, which is the Clove oil one and the Pomegranate one. I got mine from Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, so maybe it's a Canadian thing, but just keep an eye out for it, it's awesome!

It's in the States, too. I find it at Walgreens all the time.
If you can't find it alone, look at the Burt's Bees balm multi-packs... It's usually one of the assorted flavors in the package.

Oh my. How on earth did I miss this thread? I am addicted to lip balm. I have a tube in my pocket (I alway's wear jeans), a tube in my makeup bag, a tub in my purse, and a tube in my jacket packet.... Ok, I think I have a serious problem. I use Carmex, or burts bees, or Australian Gold ....

Quote:
Doesn't everything made by Le Mer cost $90? (I'm going to have to look that up. I can save some money by not eating for a week).

Last edited:
I bought the Burts Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer today at... HOME HARDWARE LOL, and it's fabulous, it's still minty like the regular burts bees, but it makes my lips all shimmery and made of awesome. I definitely think i'm going to have to invest, and get all the colours of the burts bees rainbow now
big_smile.png

That's funny, Buff! I WISH the face cream cost $90.00!!
The lip balm is pricey, but it's worth it (to me, anyway) since I don't have to keep reapplying it all day every day. It has a delicate peppermint flavor but not so strong as to be drying, like so many "medicated" lip balms. I also spread it around the edges of my mouth to help with those old reformed smoker lines!

Back
Top Bottom