ya.gif
Can't wait to start writing!!

Last edited:
Just...start...

Close your eyes and write. The beginning, the middle
or the end. You'll know which one it is after you get it
out there.

Spook

Thank you. I am pretty excited to get started.

Good luck to all of you too, although I'm sure most of you won't need it to win. :p

I am!
Well, sort of. I don't really have any one idea yet. Nor a plot or characters... or a vague direction.
I plan on sitting down on the 1st and scribbling whatever happens to come to mind!

That's my plan too, Gerbil. :lol: I used it last year, and it basically worked.

lol, it's good to know it's possible!
I wonder how many people actually know what they are going to write beforehand, and how many just take this route.

I love writing and have been writing on fanfiction.net for the last two years under the name JadedPhoenixBurning. I am also writing on an original fiction based on a character that I created for a series. She was very popular in the fanfiction so I hope to bring her out more completely in her own story.
caf.gif

Years ago I had a story that a publisher wanted once it was completed but the story was destroyed and I gave up writing for eleven years.
hit.gif

I hope you do well on your writing.
big_smile.png

Yes, but there is NO WAY I'm doing the whole 50,000 words. *Falls over just from the thought of it* I'm doing the Young Writer's Program. With a friend, because I'm too chicken to even attempt THAT on my own.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom